- *Store bundles or slabs up to 6000 lbs. between posts. (3,000 lb. capacity per post.)
- *Outside rails are designed with slots to hold 2 x 4’s.
- *2 x 4’s protect the slab edges and the finish on the rails.
- *11” wide x 5½” high x 60” long rails, butt together for desired length. Outside rails have 2” square holes spaced 4” apart on the top. A steel plate with identical holes is welded and boxed inside the rails, 1” up from the bottom.
- *Heavy Duty powdercoated finish on posts and rails.
- *2” square tube posts are coated with a galvanized finish.
- *Optional 2” square rubber post caps are used to prevent scratches.
- *Rails shipped with 11” connector tube for butting rails together in a straight line.
- * SAFETY WARNING: Use ½” holes located on bottom flange for securing rails to the floor.